Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Impressions: Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki

This is a 3-min series. About a cat. He is round. And just as unidentifiable with modern biological taxonomy as Pannya from Mashiro-iro Symphony was. Do Japanese studios have a fetish for something that looks vaguely cat-dog-mushroom-from-Maplestory-ish-like but isn't? Because I don't get this. At all.

Oh and it's being turned into the newest Nintendogs game a game on the 3DS where you raise the blob.

Er, thing. I think it's a cat.

...I hope it's a cat.

Photobucket
The subbers put "the fuck is this" for what the woman was saying.
I thought it was describing the entire situation.

Again, since it's just filler, the soundtrack is nonexistent. The graphics remind me of one of the mini-stories in Nichijou (like Helvetica Standard, not the actual major stuff that the main heroines do). In fact everything in it reminds me of the randomness of Nichijou.

Except none of it is fun to watch.

If you have a thing for round things with tails that are animated instead of drooling over them in Danbooru, then be my guest.

Status: I want those three minutes of my life back plz.

Photobucket
My reaction to this episode

No comments:

Post a Comment