Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ExtraCareful's (Late) Soundtrack Pick of the Week

Have you ever felt like you're watching/hearing/doing something really really stupid...but enjoying every moment of it?

Pretty much how Yuruyuri works.

Even the opening.

Yuriyurarararayuruyuri Daijiken (Yuruyuri OP)
Minami Tsuda, Rumi Ookubo, Shiori Mikami, Yuka Ootsubo

It's so bad
But it's so good

So...addicting...

I mean, half the song isn't even part of the melody. It's literally just the main girls of the series shouting random crap at each other. And then the actual song is just the most stereotypically happy melody in existence, with just synth whistles/bells/slides popping in everywhere.

But it's so good.

Take a look at this, it's somewhat better:

So much repetition

I don't even know what to say at this point. Why do I watch this series and listen to this OP when it's so bad? Why is it so addicting? Why? Why? Why?

One of the damn mysteries of life, that's what I think. I don't even know what to say. This OP just manages to put a smile on my face. I hope it does the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment