Saturday, September 29, 2012

Conclusion: Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

Am I seriously writing Conclusion posts for four fanservice series in a row? (Yuruyuri doesn't count...it's just too legit to quit)

Dear God...this season...

Photobucket
Meet the other sword wielder.

Hagure Yuusha, as I've already scraped over, is a pale imitation of Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou. Muscular cool sexy baller gets the girls and has the power to duke anybody that says otherwise into submission. Seriously, if Hagure Yuusha had more dragons and the guy wasn't as suave, I would actually mistake it as a sequel to Ichiban.

...wait...

...Hagure Yuusha has dragons...

Photobucket
The fact that this dragon is angry and evil instead of nice and evil like in Ichiban makes all the difference.

But I mean, if you don't mind the same type of blatant fanservice that Ichiban had (you think you saw bouncing boobs in Dakara Boku wa? Think again) but a bit scaled down, plus fuzzy graphics and nondescript audio, then a guy running around being awesome beating the shit out of everyone might be a welcome relief over the usual dumbass protagonist that we get. I know that's why I watched this series.

So please...Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai...please come out with an anime before I depress myself over these male leads. Why I have to watch a bad series just so that I can see a guy that actually won't spend five minutes flustered over a girl, God only knows (if someone makes a TWGOK joke right now, I'll kill them too).

Recommendation: Watch it if you have the need to watch a non-dumbass male protagonist (or you liked Ichiban enough). Else it's a bad series.

Photobucket
Welp, the main cast just ate stars. Let's see your blue shells work on these motherfuckers now.

1 comment:

  1. I also agree that this was a bad show. Initially had hopes since I love the harem genre to death, but there seemed to be no real plot, and everything just felt really forced. Also PETERHAUSEN was a much more superior dragon.

    ReplyDelete