Friday, December 23, 2011

Mashiro-iro Episode 12 Triumph

I'd just like to point out the following [SPOILERS AHEAD]:
-----
"Ok, so the main point of the plot is that Pannya the stuffed animal will return to the wild. Or something. And then Shingo and Miu make out. I think the latter is a side story." (My predictions post)

Episode 12: Entire episode is based around a concluding moral lesson involving Pannya returning to the wild. Check.
-----
"Airi will end up worrying herself sick in the background while Sana takes care of everything in the last 10 minutes of the episode though." (predictions)

Episode 12: Airi runs around like a chicken with her head cut off due to the merger while Sana calms her down in the playground. Check.
-----
"[the school merger] will also force a lot of terrible terrible fillers that obviously get solved at the end.(predictions)

Episode 12: Check.
-----
"[The Miu x Shingo ending is most likely] not because Miu's really really good, it's just that the combination of the implied kiss + make out scene and the fact that none of the girls have the guts to make a peep about the relationship is going to bulldoze over any other possible endings." (predictions)

Episode 12: First and last few minutes of the episode is dedicated to the stereotypical lovey-dovey holding hands into yay couple ending. Check.
-----

I don't know what I was smoking when I wrote that predictions post the 30 minutes before and after the raws came out, but I think I'll need more of that someday.

Thank you, and good night.

/brag post

No comments:

Post a Comment