Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Expectations: Winter 2015 Anime

All right! New year, clean slate, hopefully better series. Back to our colors, boys.

I am aka ~ OboeOtaku
Blue power ranger - ExtraCareful
Green - RightToLeft
Surprise Muthapeps - CrimsonMonarch 

Most of what I had to say was covered in the new years post. "But the new years post covered the entire year and not just the fall season" you might say. Well, the overall theme is still the same. In that it sucked. 

Denki-gai was probably the only thing this season that I really liked wholeheartedly (Shin-Ei animation really did a number on this one). Gugure! Kokkuri-san was a pleasant hidden surprise with nice humor. Inou Battle I dropped because I was so mad that nothing noteworthy happened after the famous Hatoko rant (which I consider to be one of the highlights of last year).

I tried one episode of Shirobako, and got a very...Bakumen-y vibe from it. Which is a bad thing. It felt like the series was planning to walk me through a list of everything that could possibly go wrong in the production of an anime, and use the continual appearance of problems as a catalyst to drive the series forward (I guess you could call it a plot...?). Except that it seemed more focused on detailing problems and showing people drive around collecting manuscripts or some shit than on looking at character interactions or developing personalities. Which basically means that there's nothing really unique or worthwhile about the series (at least to me). I looked at Wikipedia summaries to confirm my fears, then bailed ship. If there's anyone who's seen more who wants to sell the series to men, please do so...because I'm sure as hell not trying more of it otherwise.

I suppose I could drool over Fate if I wanted to...but y'know, I'm really more of a Tsukihime-verse kinda guy. Solid adaptation, good visuals, yadda yadda, watch if you're interested.

I watched mostly S2s for this season, so I can’t really recommend anything new.  Yowamushi tried to add more tension, and as always, is trying to make the race seem like it actually took 3 days.  I won’t really pass my judgement until the MC steps it up in the end of the third day. 

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso came out pretty strong in the beginning.  I think the MC is going to be hit or miss for a lot of people.  The characters can also be cringe at some time. 

Parasyte is a good watch for the most part.  It reminds me of a Tokyo Ghoul with less emotional shock/transition happening to the character.  I think the transition in Tokyo Ghoul is a lot more sudden, and ghouls are more relatable to me than the parasites.

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works has filled in all the holes that the movie left for it’s audience.  Rin actually has more of a presence.  We can only hope that they continue to bring Fate/Zero quality to the second half. 

Sword Art Online 2 had a strong start with GGO.  The Zekken arc wasn’t developed enough in my opinion.  I realize that it was to develop Asuna’s character, but the hospital setting was pretty sudden.  I like that they actually tried to develop characters though.  Thumbs up for more content. 

Log Horizon 2 wasn’t very good in my opinion.  Season 1 fell flat randomly towards the end, and it seems like Season 2 picked it up and kept it stagnant.  The random studio change was weird.  I am not too optimistic about the next half of this season.

Akame ga Kill! ended terribly.  They rushed an end that was both unsatisfactory and lacked any sense.  I don’t understand why they did it.  The manga hasn’t even ended yet.


Honestly, I don’t really expect too much out of this new season either.

I'm still in the process of blotting out most of last year from my brain. I was too much of a pussy to watch Shirobako, and it seemed like the usual time-constraint/poverty complaints that plague a lot of "doujin/manga artist"-focused series these days. Didn't continue watching Inou Battle or Ronja but one's super-cringe and the other's a desperate cash-grab by Ghibli. Ah well.

I downloaded the reverse-harem patisserie series but never got around to watching it (kinda like what I did with Amnesia). However, I DID finish Orenchi ni Furou Jijou and got a light chuckle out of it. Grisaia no Kajitsu anime made me depressed and I haven't watched either Sora no Method or Ushinawareta Mirai no Motomete.

Wait, what the fuck did I actually watch?

Log Horizon S2 had a REALLY bumpy start with its plot exposition but Studio DEEN managed to pull through and the later episodes left a better taste in my mouth. AmaBri ended up being largely episodic and too bland for me to even become seriously angry at it. Yuuki Yuuna started out great, then crashed 5 minutes into episode one as it turned into a magical girl series with terrible justifications and character interactions. Ookami Shoujo was pretty standard "energetic girl + cold/angry guy" shoujo premise we've all seen again and again, but was a bit brisker in pace than expected. Not bad. 

I should watch some of the others that I downloaded, but I'm in no mood to wade through that shit again.

Anyways, without further ado, here are the series for this season. Sorry for the delays!

---

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes TF [Season Bad] (1/4)


Animation Production:J.C. Staff, Nomad

Fourth season of the anime adaptation of the Tantei Opera Milky Holmes franchise. Like magical girls, but makes less sense.

Unless there's a Wakamoto peach in this again, it's absolute fucking shit.
If there is a Wakamoto peach, it's upgraded to "fucking shit."

I’m sure this has already revolutionized the detective genre.

Four seasons? FOUR SEASONS?

I tried an episode and couldn't get through it. I give up.


Absolute Duo (1/4)


Animation Production: 8 Bit

Anime adaptation of light novel original. People can summon weapons with their soul power, but he gets a shield. Pairs up with girl and defeats other people who do not have shields. 

Standard supernatural fantasy bs. Bad/mediocre until proven otherwise.

It seems like the premise for Soul Eater, but more fan service and romantic events.  

Incoherent villian justifications, poorly made "supernatural power system", mediocre character interactions. Tries to add more details to the supporting cast but they're pretty one-dimensional too and don't contribute anything to the storyline when shit goes down.

Kamisama Hajimemashita S2 (1/5)


Animation Production: TMS Entertainment

Second season, anime adaptation, manga original. Another run at the supremely unique premise involving a schoolgirl falling in love with a handsome white-haired shrine deity.

^Only shit like that I decided to bite on was Gugure! Kokkuri-san, but something tells me I won't enjoy this as much.

There are a couple things wrong here: it’s a season 2; it makes no sense; the whole running from debts should really be cracked down on; it’s shoujo.

I mean you could just read the manga...

Yuri Kuma Arashi (1/5)


Animation ProductionSILVER LINK

Anime adaptation of a manga original written by the creator of Mawaru Penguindrum. Sentient bears and humans are at a ceasefire after warring with each other. Yuri lovers go to school and are alerted to bears attacking humans yet again. Two bears disguised as humans also sneak into the same school.

Please don't ask for clarification.

Yuri Kuma Arashi. Yuri means lesbo love, kuma means bears.

I don't even need a description for this shit, sounds amazing LOL

Hope Silver Link doesn't fuck up again. 

I don’t really get what this is trying to get at.  Wouldn’t everyone carry around those little bear detracting bells?  Why are they making a big deal about this?  Couldn’t they just use technology to win?  Don’t tell me that these bears are super powerful or something.

BEARRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS

In all seriousness though, seems like an interesting series if they deliver on the character interactions and either really round up the background story nicely or just make clear that the plot is on the sidelines.

Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love (1/7)


Director: Shinji Takamatsu
Animation Production: Diomedea

Magical guys.

Seriously, what else do I say.

The pink wombat in this will probably have more personality than all of the guys combined. 

If you have ever heard the phrase “he has a face only a mother could love,” this is one of those times.  This is an anime only the creator could love.

The series we have all been waiting for.

Kantai Collection: Kan Colle (1/7)


Animation Production: Diomedea

Delayed airing of anime adaptation of the game-original franchise of the same name. Involves anthropomorphic ships. Yes, the carriers have larger boobs. Thank you for asking. Click the image for more info.

Alternatively, click on each individual letter in the title of the series for a summary of my opinions on this.

Fuck this franchise, I want nothing to have to do with this asswipe. I don't understand how or why it grew this huge, and I wish it the worst of luck in its future endeavors.

I mean, I even shun doujins of this shit. The day I saw Takayaki cross over to the dark side was a sad, sad day for me indeed.

Seems legit.  I would watch this, except I won’t.  Military anime are only good if it is strategy based.  Not moe girls doing non gar things.  The premise sounds so dumb.

To be frank, I think it's just gonna pan out like the second iDOLM@STER anime or the Love Live anime did. I mean, you introduce the girls, have a big event in the last two episodes, and have a generally episodic series with a lot of references to the game lore. It'll take a lot to fuck up this series, and Diomedea is at the helm. However, don't expect much better out of it.

Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha (1/7)


Animation Production: Production IMS

Adaptation of light novel original. Standard fantasy powers, power upgrades are enabled by catering to the audience's dom/sub fetishes.

Standard supernatural fantasy bs. Bad/mediocre until proven otherwise.

This sounds like a reverse High School DxD anime.  They were probably like “what if Issei was the master,” and just spawned this.  Fan service for sure.  I wonder how pervasive it is going to be.  

Bad character interactions, bad supernatural power system, clumsily done fanservice. Disappointing original material.

I enjoyed the manga of this so far. MC is competent and there is a plot, but as EC said it is pretty much fanservice which puts it in my radar for me. 

Juuou Mujin no Fafnir (1/8)


Animation ProductionDiomedea


Girls are born with dragon powers. They are called "D". Our male protagonist is also a "D". He enters a school for "D"s and fantasy-harem ensues.

Standard supernatural fantasy bs. Bad/mediocre until proven otherwise.

They want that male D.

Just another one of those series that justifies being thrown into a school for girls.  Is this Infinite Stratos?

It really is. Not that "the only guy to ___" has ever been that unique.

Koufuku Graffiti (1/8)


Animation Production: SHAFT

Manga original.

"The story follows Ryou, a middle school girl who lives by herself. She has a knack for cooking, and she makes friendships with everyone through her food. The cooking manga is 'full of detailed cuisine art to whet the appetite and slightly erotic meal scenes.'"

What

Finally, Shaft picks something that doesn't look like complete shit. Dang it's been a while since I could say that.

From the description, I'm envisioning Hidamari Sketch x SP opening crossed over with Nisemonogatari toothbrush scenes. Which sounds pretty amazing. I'm sold. 

The original art for this series is also pretty damn beautiful, really wish an English scanlating group would pick this up.

This seems like it’s going to be head tilts, sparkles, and Shokugeki no Souma food ecstasy scenes. Shoot I’ll watch an episode.

It's gonna be a nice series that Shaft can work on, but how many episodes can this premise really go before it loses its flavor? Series like these are extremely dependent on its cast and character interactions, so hope that works out. My interest is still piqued, though. 

Once I learned of the female lead I claim her as my new waifu. Not on the level of Shokugeki no Souma but will still watch. 

Saenai Heroine no Sodatakata (1/8)




Light novel original. Context of a doujin circle making an eroge. One guy, many girls. Rom-com ensues.

I tried following the manga, but then I got confused by egoistic lilies or some bs because there appear to be 3-4 alternative shits to this series, and my will gave out.

This definitely seems like an eroge anime.  I think there is some value to harem animes, but usually they are just talking points for best girl 2015.  Everyone definitely has their preferences already, so unless there is a deep backstory or real drama. I don’t think this is going to make best drama 2015.

The light novel material and subsequent spin-off manga are all standard half-and-half rom-com and "doujin work" series. The character interactions aren't half-bad, though. Will probably become one of the series this season that I watch.

Saw the first episode and is worth. 

Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus [Season 2] (1/8)




Second season of the anime-original franchise. Children pilot mechas killing aliens. Mechas pilot aliens killing children. Aliens pilot children killing mechas.

Where's CrimsonMonarch when you need him lols

Not really a fan of the whole mecha series.  The first season seems to have more of a cult following than anything else.

No comment.

Honestly I forgot this existed. The first season was alright if the plot being a copy of Heroic Age and with Shinn as the main character from Gundam Seed Destiny. I'll probably watch it just to see what's going to happen, might even rewatch S1 just to make sure everything connects. 

Tokyo Ghoul √A (S2) (1/8)

 

Animation Production: Pierrot

Second season of the half-human, half-ghoul, all-edgy manga original. Now with even better naming sense.

No comment

I think the first season left on a big transition period for the MC.  He is going to come back more badass and more unfeeling.  I wonder whether he is going to go from human with ghoul habits to a ghoul with human habits.  There is a big controversy as what it means to be ghoul.  Are all ghouls bad because they can only eat people, or is there a bigger question as to what is human? 

I'd just say read the manga, it seems to be a straight adaptation tbqh.

Highlight of this season imo with it coming right after the first season. Even if you read the manga like EC says, there are some fights that you just have to see animated to grasp its beauty kinda like Dragon Ball. 

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (1/9)


Animation Production: Lerche


Manga original. Giant alien threatens to destroy the Earth but starts teaching schoolchildren instead to improve his resume. Japanese government offers a reward to any student that can kill him.

Normally I would say "just read the manga," but it's Lerche so...might give it a shot. Look at RightToLeft's comment for more I guess.

I picked up the manga because I thought it would be good.  It was mediocre, but hopeful.  However, 100 chapters in, and sure, characters are developing, but the teacher is definitely going to destroy the world at this rate.  Also, I don’t really get how he would destroy the world.  He just seems fast and odd.  Why would he want to be a teacher and then just blow up the planet? I probably won’t watch this, because I don’t really think it is that great.  I think this season will be spent mainly introducing the class, and it's probably going to be somewhat episodic.

Apparently the manga is decent. This is going to be a straight adaptation. Go check that out instead. This just seems like a variant of the "survival games" trope, with the losing condition simply being that everyone dies instead of just the people that fucked up. Not particularly impressed, although the characters could turn out well. I'll check the manga out myself soon.

Death Parade (1/9)


Animation Production: MADHOUSE

Play a game. If you win, you go to heaven or something. If you lose, you have to browse MAL comments for an hour. Blah blah real personalities of twisted people are revealed. Anime original.

3edgy5me

This could be interesting.  However, I’m terrible at pool, so I don’t think I would win.  

WHEN FACED WITH DEATH AND LOSS OF THEIR LIVES AND NOT LIVING ANY MORE, PEOPLE DISPLAY THEIR TRUE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS

And then the little match girl goes to heaven.

True story.

Jojo no Kinyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders 2 [Season 2] (1/9)



Animation Production: David Production


Season two of the Stardust Crusaders anime for the Jojo franchise. What else do I say? It's Jojo.

Now with even more SONO CHI NO SADAME

Jojo is so corny, yet somehow it’s so good.  I didn’t watch any of the other Jojo’s, so I won’t watch this.

It's Jojo. What else do I say?

Mudada?

The iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls (1/9)


Animation Production: A-1 Pictures

Third anime based on the iDOLM@STER franchise, this time centered around the game of the same name.

Don't worry, nobody else can memorize any of their names either.

Fuck man, my memory is bad enough as it is. Wonder if this will have anything to top the EC rage-inducing "episode 25 Haruka blush." 

My favorites are easy to guess. One's the Chihaya clone but for rock, and the other is the one loli to rule them all.

Do I think this is going to be good? No.  Will I watch it? Sure.  Trying to make a spinoff to get more money.  I guess it is worth at least checking out, but I doubt it will be any good.

iDOLM@STER comes back with a vengeance (and with too many new characters). I guess now is as good a time as ever, what with the Love Live craze. It better have a greater conclusion and less filler than the second iM@S did.

Although if Love Live and iM@S decided to do a short collab I think I'd hear the sound of otakus exploding somewhere in Japan.

I guess I do have some favorite characters from doujins that I want to look out for, though - Takagaki Kaede and Shirasaka Koume. Please don't judge.

Aldnoah.Zero 2 (1/10)


Animation ProductionA-1 Pictures, TROYCA

Second season of the anime-original involving a continuation of the plot that worked out so well in Mars of Destruction. Mechas, warfare, ethnic discrimination, and a barrel of obvious moral lessons chucked into your face, courtesy of Urobuchi Gen.

We really need CrimsonMonarch here to counter the rest of us bashing this shit.

After watching the first season, I realized that the MC is so much smarter than everyone else.  It is no wonder that they have been losing all day.  I think it is a more strategic mecha series, so I would think intellectuals might like it.  But, in the end of the day, it is all about random power suits doing random fighting.

Blech. Gargantia into Aldnoah (although apparently Urobuchi jumped ship 3 episodes into the first season of Aldnoah). However, Urobuchi is apparently going to take up the reins for this season. If this also goes south in terms of character interactions and consequences, my wish for this year is for Urobuchi fans to SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

I really enjoyed the first season as the MC was competent, unfortunately [SPOILERS ALERT AHEAD]  with the promotional poster it seems he will be coming back alive? Idk how to feel about this as on one hand I'm happy to see more ass-kicking, but on the other I'm going to need a logical explanation of how and not some BS because that ain't Urobuchi's style.   

All Shounen Hollywood: Holly Stage for 50 [Season 2] (1/10)



Second season of the novel/book original. Male idols developing their talents.

NOPEEEEE

I didn’t think this still would be a thing.  Eww shoujo.  I ain’t a dainty girl.

I feel like I should give this a try and see how the characters are but I'm too lazy for that shit. It just seems like Love Live but with guys to me, though.

Durarara!!x2 Shou (1/10)


Animation ProductionShuka

Second season of the light novel original. Involves supernatural beings, a psychopathic group of high schoolers both fighting and committing crimes, and a semi-coherent plot.

I know nothing about this series, so I'll hand it over to EC.

Never did I think this would get another season.  I don’t remember what happened at all, since it has been over a 2 years.  Sounds like a pretty typical second season, so I don’t even think it is going to matter if I saw the first season.  

Frankly, even if you did re-read the story from season 1, I have my doubts as to whether season 2 will have a solid enough pacing to conclude on a satisfying note. The problem with this series after you put down the nostalgia glasses is that while the protagonist and his group of friends are the centerpieces of the plot, the author is also trying to create a more complex setting with multiple factions and objectives...WITHOUT tying it back to said centerpieces. This creates a lack of coherence and may lead to disappointment.

Loved the first season and honestly thought it could be left alone as it is. I have no idea how the author is going to create more content as it just seems like a repeat of season 1, but I will give it a try. 

Dog Days” [Season 3] (1/10)


Animation Production: Seven Arcs Pictures

Third season of the anime-original. Yes, the protagonist is the boy above the green-haired girl that you can barely see in the background. Welcome to Dog Days.

Now we just need one more season after this to relegate it to Hidamari Sketch status.

Except Hidamari Sketch was actually worthwhile.

I have no idea what this is about.

I want to kill myself.

Still watching this though. I haven't felt this depressed since finishing up Zero no Tsukaima.

Need my waifus back.

Kuroko no Basket 3 [Season 3] (1/10)





Animation ProductionProduction I.G

Third season of the manga original.

Basketball guys doing basketball stuff. Now with more colored hair.

Still never understand why people bother watching sports anime. I just read it and get it over with.

I don’t know if it going to end, but I think this is the season where Kise becomes the most OP player of the generation of miracles.  His abilities are so bs.  I honestly think that Aomine has the lamest ability.  It should be a fun watch.  I hope it ends though.  The manga didn’t really end the way I had hoped.  I would like to have seen a future cut scene for the generation of miracles/seirin.  Summary of what's going to happen: Seirin is going to get owned for 3/4 of the game. Winning strategy involves evolving like a Pokemon.

Haven't seen it, will defer to RightToLeft.

RightToLeft is so correct. Kise has the best ability of them all. However, physically speaking I think Murasakibara is the real MVP of the group as he is the tallest and has the most skills when it comes to the game of basketball by denying your opponent points. The manga is done, but it is doing extras that just seem its going to lead up to a sequel perhaps even going into detail with college basketball. It would be the continuation of Eyeshield 21 where they introduced that type of ending and I wish they would have continued, but it was not meant to be.  

Rolling Girls (1/10)


Animation ProductionWit Studio

Japan has broken up into warring states. Four girls from one state go around mediating conflict between the nation-states that have formed.

Judging from the PVs and from the description, looks like this is gonna be the Zvezda of the year in that there's a lot of potential...to either be surprisingly nice, or crash and burn.

Either way, I doubt it's gonna go Kino no Tabi like EC is hoping for. PVs contained a bit too much weed for that.

Ah well. I hope it has good music at least.

Moe girls fighting random battles.  I think this is definitely the rival for Attack on Titan.  Looks like Gatchaman Crowds, which isn’t a good thing.  

I feel that this could be a great series if it goes more towards the peaceful, "countryside-travel" type of themes evoked by series such as Kino no Tabi. Personally, making it more action-heavy and simply turning it into a "warring states"/politics series that's clearly outside the boundaries of what these girls can handle would decrease my faith in this premise. Hope it works out. Will give it a try.

Junketsu no Maria (1/11)


Animation ProductionProduction I.G

Peaceful witch living during the Hundred Years' War between England and France sets out to stop the fighting and protect the village she lives in. Villagers have varied reactions to her magical "help". Comic relief included. Manga original.

Well gee, how do I resist tight-fitting black outfits?

This seems interesting, but also cheesy.  Her powers depend on her chastity, so ecchi things happen?  I don’t really get it, but the church seems pretty lame in this situation.

I like the general premise (although maybe not the magic system in detail). I hope it's not just "trivia + magic + comedy" and instead has an evolving cast and plotline, although the story must be careful to not fuck too much with what happened in history (so the historical lessons don't become "I'm throwing French names around that I pulled out of my ass"). Other than that, I hope the adaptation does ok, and I'll be peeking into it.

Seiken Tsukai no World Break (1/11)


Animation Production: Diomedea


From Batoto - The "campus sword & sorcery" story is set in a private high school that brings together "saviors," youths with awakened memories from past lives. Some of them are Shirogane who fight enemies with weapons and techniques gleaned from the Puraana powers from their own bodies. Others are Kuroma who wipe out enemies, with magic to manipulate the Maana powers that surpass physics. A boy named Moroha Haimura enrolls in this school. He is the first person in history with past lives of both Shirogane and Kuroma.

Standard supernatural fantasy bs. Bad/mediocre until proven otherwise.

I will watch this for lols.  It looks pretty dumb.  Fanservice spread throughout and lame looking action.

It's a pity that Diomedea has such a solid studio but are animating series that are all mediocre to awful these days. KanColle, World Break...jesus. It's not even like old Xebec, back when they animated shit that went all out on fanservice and was actually good at delivering it instead of doing some stupid action plot that doesn't matter and disrupts the flow of the series.

I'd even prefer a second season of Campione to this nonsense.

Fuck you Diomedea. When do I get my second season of Noucome?

Sengoku Musou (1/11)


Director: Kōjin Ochi
Animation Production: Tezuka Productions, TYO Animations


Something something feudal Japan. Based on the hack-n-slash game with the same name.

Why do we even bother.

Not interested.

It's such a unique premise that I just want to kill myself.

Yoru no Yatterman (1/11)


Animation ProductionTatsunoko Production

New anime to celebrate the anniversary of the work Time Bokan Series: Yatterman. The original series itself involves thieves trying to get their hands on some treasure while being pursued by a group of "heroes". This anime is the new generation of those thieves, I guess. The Time Bokan franchise is composed of three different anime, each involving some treasure, villains, heroes, time travel, and maybe some historical figures.

Look, don't ask me about this shit. I have no fucking clue.

I don't even know what to say to this, and I'm not going to bother wracking my brains over it.

I read the synopsis.  Reminded me of Akame ga Kill! Oh how I hated that anime adaptation. 

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Isuca (1/23)


Animation ProductionARMS

Supernatural monsters. Male protagonist gains the power to learn the true names of shit and control them. The harem he builds involves exorcists and demons. You know the rest.

You know the drill; try the manga out, decide from there.

Part timers sure have it rough.  Instead of those cushy fast food jobs, they have spirit hunting jobs.  I guess they do it for the girls. 

Fanservice is pretty nice. Plot is irrelevant. Not a bad package, although it goes a bit slow at times.

Go! Princess Precure [Season Bad] (2/1)


DirectorYūta Tanaka
Animation ProductionToei Animation

Precure. What more do I need to say?

One season, Toei Animation decided to step out of its shell and animate a series that wasn't 1) aimed at children or 2) complete shit. That series was known as Kyousogiga, rightfully chosen by EC as the best series of 2013. Both of us fondly remember the series as a testament to what Toei Animation is truly capable of producing, and hoped to see more such works in the future.

And they respond by slapping us in the face with yet another season of Precure

Fuck this gay earth.

Though I would like nothing more than to put this on my list, I regret to inform you that I will be unable to.  I am sorry.  Thank you and have a good day.

Precure x Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu crossover. Please make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment