Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Because we could all use some candy.

Hey guys, ExtraCareful here. It's been one hell of a year so far, from watching the silliness of Kore wa Zombie to gripping my seat with tension along with Kokoro Connect. I hope you guys have had a safe year so far, because there's more anime to watch yet! Happy Halloween, and I hope your costumes get more scares than Kyubey does!

picture + video fest~~~~~


let these pieces serenade you as you go through our list...(the last one is looped though)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

annnnnnnnnnnnd............

Photobucket

Trick or Treat!

-----

Now it's OboeOtaku's turn.

This single image actually pulls off 2 references. Kudos to those who can name them.

You'll notice my choices are a lot less diverse than EC's. But oh well, deal with it. These count as eyecandy too. Also, I insist on captions on everything because I'm trivial like that.

There was a good one with Shinobu + donuts in it, but EC doesn't like nipples on the blog (stupid Hanekawa...). But this has a cute Hachikuji, so it's all good.


Also, if you don't give her candy, just remember that she has the Berser-car.

I think it's fairly obvious now that I believe in wincest.

                   Kirino: If you don't violate me I'll play a trick on you!
                   Kyousuke: Aren't you supposed to ask for candy?
                   Kirino: ...Tsk.
                   Kirino: I know that...
                   Kirino:By the way you should stick your candy right here.
                   Kyousuke: Don't be ridiculous!

Unlimited Pumpkin Works?

Kotori-san needs more love.

Hungry Saber will be hungry. Are you lovin' it now?

Need one of an airing series. Go Misaki! NYAA!

Go satisfy her curiosity Oreki. You can't run now.

Enjoy your candy. Interpret and act upon this however you please

No comments:

Post a Comment